Synth Riders latest update is now live on the SpringboardVR Marketplace!
September 23, 2020 | 3 min read
One of VR Arcades favorite rhythm games just got even better!
Since it's initial release in 2018, the team at Kluge Interactive have pumped out a slew of amazing updates that are now available on the arcade version as well!
Over the past few weeks, Synth Riders has exploded onto the VR Arcade scene and thanks to the team at Kluge Interactive, VR Arcades around the world now have access to the best and most up-to-date version of their hit-title.
Make sure to head on over to our Twitter channel and let us know what's your favorite song, music pack, or feature in the new update!
New Synth Riders Features -
- Spin Mode introducing 90, 180, 360 and elevating 360+ degree experiences to every song and difficulty in the game
- Brand new Onboarding, Practice Mode and Playable Tutorial
- General UX overhaul for the streamlined experience
- “Cyberpunk Essentials” Music Pack with 5 new powerful tracks from respected EDM artists
- “Electro Swing Essentials” Music Pack with 5 new songs from Jamie Berry and other Electro Swing’s big names 4 brand new songs added to existing Music Packs
- New Stages, Home Rooms, and Leaderboard filtering options
- Weekly “Challenges” - mini-tournaments curated by the developer
- Multiple performance improvements and bug fixes
Along with its best-in-class music tracks, multiplayer, avatars and countless other features, Synth Riders is set to emerge as the go-to rhythm game for VR Arcades!
We’re beyond excited to have the latest update of Synth Riders on the SpringboardVR Marketplace so make sure to check it out and add it to your library today!
SpringboardVR customers can add Synth Riders to their library by following the button below.
Marketing & Community Lead | SpringboardVR
Never Miss an Update !