Angry Birds VR and Acron Get Spooky Updates for Halloween!
October 21, 2020 | 2 min read
👻 🎃 What better way to get into the Halloween spirit than some fun and spooky game updates from our friends at Resolution Games! 🎃 👻
Checkout these awesome updates to Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs and Acron: Attack of the Squirrels!
Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs new level pack “Spooky Slimy Slopes”:
What’s in the update? 13 New levels – Spooky-themed.
Slimey Slopes level pack is part of the Spooky Levels. It’s the 3rd world out of 4 worlds in Spooky Levels.
The player will meet Dr. Frankenswine again and they need to defeat him to get closer to defeat him permanently and get the eggs back. Slimey Slopes levels are more ice focused levels with the mix of rock and ice blocks.
SpringboardVR customers can add Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs to their library by following the button below.
Acron "Halloween Update":
What’s in the update?
- New level - Halloween themed.
- Removed restrictions on being at least 3 players - now you can play 1 vs 1 (tree vs squirrel).
- You can add bots of course.
- Level Select - used to be random, now you can pick from the level select screen!
- Easier to join a game - no need to choose a region. Just enter room code.
- Fixed bugs, better UI for newer iPhones and Samsung models
- Added iPad support!
- Skins - some older skins will be made free
SpringboardVR customers can add Acron: Attack of the Squirrels! to their library by following the button below.
Marketing & Community Lead | SpringboardVR
Never Miss an Update !